Monday, January 3, 2011



I Used White Card Stock 8 by 6 and folded it over to make a 6 by 4 card. The pink paper is from Me & My Big Ideas Paper Pad Value Pack I got about a year ago. I Enbossed the pink paper with my Cuttlebug but I don't know the name of the folder the name not on it. I inked over the embossed edges with Creative Living Wild Berry. I used a green ribbon and A Childs Year Cartridge, the Dreams Can Come True I printed on my computer. Then I added 2 Irock Jewels and My 8 Year old daughter Helped...

1. A Childs Year (Cricut Cartridge).
2. White Card Stock.
3. Pink Paper from (Me & My Big Ideas).
4. Brown Paper from the some pack of paper.
5. Cuttlebug Folder (I don't know thw name).
6.Creative Living Wild Berry inkpad.
7.Green Ribbon.
8. Dreams Can Come True (computer printout).
9. 2 IRock Jewels,


12 comments:

  1. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards!

    I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I need more time in the day because i see so many carts i need to revisit! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card like your embossing choice and the way you cut your sentiment paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwe she's a sweet fairy!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dry embossing and inking are great! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card Thank you for sharing and you were the second one to enter.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute card... Thanks for hopping along at My Pink Stamper Blog Hop. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

I made this card for My Pink Stamper's september the 11th special challenge. I used the stand and salute cart...

This cute little Elmo card was made for my nephew for hes 2nd B-day, I used the Elmo's Party Cart.